Welcome back you clever, clever creatives!! Thanks for hanging out with me and following these weekly blogs!
Let’s get right to the juicy details of this weeks post…
This week we are look at:
I am totally a MAC addict and have the phone, computer and other gadgets made to integrate and work together sold by Apple. Because of this I find so many useful tips and tricks in their App Store.
BUT that does NOT mean that you can’t find useful apps and tricks for any Operating System!
Check out these cool Apps:
- PhotoFox – Highlighted Features:
* Layers – Photofox’s Layers allow the user to combine as many photos as they want, blending and merging them seamlessly and easily. With this multi-layer functionality as powerful as that of desktop software, users now have the ability to edit individual layers on mobile, offering even more precision and control and enabling more creativity than ever before from the palm of their
hand.* Darkroom – Gives users granular control over tonal adjustments, enabling users to fine-tune adjustments for tone, contrast, and image details. With such a vast number of tools and controls, this feature is essentially an app within an app.
*Quantity of Content – Photofox comes jammed packed with a huge variety of content: fonts, graphic elements, presets and more, to infuse new artistic elements into images.
- Snapseed – Highlighted Features:
* 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
* Opens JPG and RAW files
* Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
* Selective filter brush
* All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
* “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photographyNOT TO MENTION – the amazing editing options for Tools, Filters and Face recognition!
- Boomerang – Highlighted Features:
* Take mini videos of your life and yourself using the front and back facing camera.
* Download and start capturing immediately. No sign up or account required.
* There’s just one button! The app takes 10 photos and stitches them together, speeds up the video and then loops it back and forth.
* Share your videos on Instagram and Facebook right from the app, or share them later from your camera roll.
- Adobe Rush – Highlighted Features:
* PRO-QUALITY VIDEO
Built-in camera functionality lets you capture pro-quality videos right from the app and start editing immediately.
* EASY EDITING
Arrange video, audio, graphics, and photos by dragging and dropping. Intuitive tools let you adjust audio, enhance color, add titles, transitions, voiceovers, and more.
* MULTITRACK TIMELINE
Four video and three audio tracks give you tons of creative flexibility.
* CUSTOMIZE TITLES
Access built-in templates (some animated) and change the color, size, font, and more to make them uniquely you. Browse hundreds more for free on Adobe Stock.
* GREAT SOUND
Add music, record voiceovers, and use advanced tools powered by Adobe Sensei artificial intelligence for sound balancing, noise reduction, and auto-ducking.* MADE FOR SHARING
Easily resize videos from landscape to portrait to square for different channels. Add a thumbnail, schedule your post, and publish to multiple places like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube right from the app.
* AUTOMATICALLY SYNCED TO THE CLOUD
Your latest edits are always at your fingertips, no matter where you are or what device you’re using – iPhone, iPad, or desktop.
- Splice – Video Editor + Movie Maker – Highlighted Features:
* POWERFUL EDITING TOOLS MADE SIMPLE
+ Automatically sync your video to the beat of the music.
+ Apply filters and adjust background colors, orientation and more.
+ Add title slides, text overlays and a custom outro.
+ Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
+ Trim, cut and crop your photos and video clips.
+ Choose your transition style and control the speed between transitions.
+ Bring your photos to life with pan and zoom effects.* CUSTOMIZE THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose from a huge variety of free music and sound effects, or use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
+ Add narration or custom sound effects with the built-in voice recorder.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.* EASILY SHARE + SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Share right to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, Mail, Messages and more.
+ Share HD videos using an unlisted web link.
+ Save videos to your camera roll in up to HD 1080p.
- VideoShop – Highlighted Features:
* Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments. You can also split your videos into multiple clips.
* Music: Add from your iPod library or Buy Clips from the Videomall.
* Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
* Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video or audio speed to slow or fast.
* Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
* Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
* Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
* Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
* Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
* Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
* Transitions: Choose from many transitions to animate between video clips.
* Photos: Create slideshows easily.
* Stop Motion: Create claymation videos with stop motion recording.
* Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
* Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
* Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
* Tilt Shift: Add depth to your videos.
* Rotate: Rotate your videos in 90 degree angles.
* Undo: Undo any slippery editing mistakes.
* Share on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Whatsapp or by E-mail.
The main thing I try to stress to any business that asks me about imagery during their Business Analysis are the following:
- Test them all – download a WHOLE bunch and use the ones that feel the best for you.
- Use multiple Apps on multiple platforms – this helps you to be versatile and stand out to in the algorithms and potential customers. If you are always using the same type of image and video, eventually it will blend in and people won’t see it anymore.
- Experiment with duration, color and size to see what gets the most attention by your followers.
Good luck friends and Happy CREATING!!